WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

4 posters

My Official Last Post...

Killu680
    Killu680

My Official Last Post... Empty My Official Last Post...

Post  Killu680 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I know that what I said before was my final post, but it really wasn't...

As you may all know, I got banned, I got what I deserved for the way I acted after I said I was resigning. You know, this is the only community that I've come to know, more or less, one and the only one that I really know overall. I griefed, I tunneled, I trolled and spammed on IRC, I did things that I knew that they were wrong, yet I did them anyway and I know you lost all trust in me. Now, I am not asking for your forgiveness because I know that you won't forgive me. But, I do want to say one thing, what happens here doesn't really matter. You see it is just a game, but also a lesson teacher. It teaches you, how to build and design, how to be creative, how to manage, how to spend, and how to use your imagination! Now, that's what matters! And it also provides one thing all games do, which of course is fun. My point is, as a farewell message, I don't want you to think of me as a bossy person, and someone who always criticizes you, and someone who you don't like because of other reasons too. I just want you to see what I'm trying to say, and etc. You might not care, or not look at the rest of this post. But, even though this is a small community compared to others, I want you at least to see what I think sometimes, and maybe listen and be inspired. I hope this doesn't start a big argument, or something that Mdc deletes, or something that a lot of people don't look at,or think that I'm being really dramatic or some of you may be doing this - Rolling Eyes right now, or something that people don't like because I didn't include this or that or I said something wrong that I didn't notice. Overall though, I really did form a connection between everyone of you, and I really do care, you might not think that sometimes, but I do. Hopefully, this will at least inspire and mentor you, some things you may or may not know. In conclusion, hope you learn something new from this and hopefully you'll teach it to others.

Remember, Either we heal now as a TEAM, or we will die as individuals. That's all it is...

My Official Last Post... Screen-Shot-2012-01-23-at-1.55.04-AM
    MAKE IT COUNT!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now, the following video below is my last post and my last word. It is viewed by many and by myself as the Greatest Speech Ever. This video should have the most views on YouTube, yet it doesn't, humanity decides what to watch and unfortunately, most have never seen this video. So, to my fellows at Wondercraft (And future players), and I think we can all agree on this, please listen to this video and share it with others who haven't seen it, and may it inspire you. It changed my life, so I wish you get the same outcome too.
    zinkdrboy123

My Official Last Post... Empty Im dissapointed

Post  zinkdrboy123 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Wow killu when me and mike messed up like that you would shun us now i shun you. Your a hypercritical Ass and i never want to see you anywhere ever agian
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

My Official Last Post... Empty Re: My Official Last Post...

Post  daniel12913 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey mr "zink", Im pretty sure i see a fake when i do, and zink doesnt have 123 at the end of his username o3o
    Killu680
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

First off, when your going to be a wiseguy and start an argument, at least do it correctly. I mean come on... that was an epic fail, you didn't even describe anything out of 15 Youtube videos and paragraphs of writing, and you just go and be specific on so many topics. Second of all, who in their right mind would respond with a comment like that. And when I say specifically, in the intro paragraph, that "I hope this doesn't start a big argument.", who would go and start an argument, can you even read? Like really, come on. You really have a lot more to learn in life and that's for sure. And if you are some random troller/hater or Zink, just grow up, please, and learn philosophy for once. If you want nothing to do with me, then don't read it, that obviously meant that you wanted to know what I wrote right? So, your the hypercritic overall.
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 pm

killu, are you actually leaving or trying to get attention...
    Killu680
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm

I just replied to his fail comment because it was such a fail I had to, period.
    Clerisa101

Post  Clerisa101 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm

to tell yu the truth kill, I never watch your videos. You post them in bulk Shocked I did watch the greatest speech ever. I liked that video Smile
    zinkdrboy123

My Official Last Post... Empty U mad bro

Post  zinkdrboy123 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 pm

1. U mad bro (killu)
    2. i had to make a new account cuz mike changed mines passcode and i dont wanna bother changeing it back...
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:59 pm

coolstorybro, tell it again o3o
    Killu680
    Killu680

My Official Last Post... Empty LOL. u mad bro?

Post  Killu680 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:12 pm

No Homie, I fine.

Just eating a perfectly normal burger:

And after that I'm going to play my saxophone:

And after that I'm going to play with my new Furby (Btw, that's my real channel):

And after that I go to sleep, great day, but I've had even better Very Happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:08 am