WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank?

Poll

Elite Premium Rank

[ 7 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left47%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 4 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left27%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left13%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left13%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left0%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_left0%--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

--OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank? Empty --OFFICIAL--Who Should Get The "Elite" Premium Rank?

Post  mdc31997 Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

So this is official. I will actually give the person that rank as soon as I put it in. There is a software update for the server and some stuff I need to do so I can setup a premium server so I will schedule a maintenance at some point during this week or next. So yeah...
    This won't show up so you need to click Forum, then Announcments, and then the top post to vote.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm