WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

4 posters

Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me.

masktails
    masktails

Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me. Empty Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me.

Post  masktails Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

I really dont care if i get banned, demoted or whatever, iv leaft the server, and never coming back, ridiculously stupid. Neutral
    rachel111198
    rachel111198

Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me. Empty Re: Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me.

Post  rachel111198 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

What did i miss!?!?!?
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. AT LEAST TELL US WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING, I SENT YOU A PM PLEASE, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. AT LEAST TELL US WHERE YOU WILL BE GOING.
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 am

Right after I posted the reply above, I realized that all mask is doing is OVERREACTING. There have been times in all our minecraft histories that we've wanted to leave the server but no. If we did then we would be over reacting. An example of that was about 2 weeks ago my friend, sasukeofdom1 kept dying on the SMP (survival multi player) server and he overreacted. We tried to calm him down but I knew it was over when HE FUCKING THREW ALL HIS DIAMONDS IN LAVA AND I ONLY GOT 1 (Oh my god, first time I swore since I came back. This is serious.). So please don't overreact and stay. Try and ignore the problem and ignore the person making you do this. This person is not worth it to leave and not an exceptional accuse to leave. So for mask, I'll add some faces Very Happy Laughing Mad Razz Rolling Eyes
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Post  mdc31997 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Mask I wont do that, but I still don't know whats wrong! afro
    rachel111198
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Gawsh I hope this is over....
    masktails
    masktails

Go ahead then Mdc, Ban me. Empty gawd. . .

Post  masktails Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 am

o(╥﹏╥)o jeez, isnt a simple task of writing, /Ban masktails Asked nicely
    so hard? and for the wood of paper, why would u need an imature, unhelpful abusive admin like me anyway. just as Ol' Mighty Shin0 whould say, "Ther'll be no happy endings for anyone in the wide globe of Earth, never break your dreams in rage, never give up on life, take a step back, then take a bigger step forward." when he said that i almost cracked a tear. but i always remember all the times he gave that speach to the people who gave up and all, but im just going to say. Why drag a person back to what they dont want, it can crack, turn into a cavern, break up many friendships, also, may cause Enemies. dragging me back will NOT and i said, WILL NOT help at all, so let my go like u would a balloon, and just watch me go away elsewhere.

~Dont make me come back, it will make things worse for yourselves.~

~masktails
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am

masktails クリスティーナCW wrote:never break your dreams in rage
    I don't think that this is for this situation but still about right. You are raging, wonder is, meh, we'll call it the dream. If you think it will be bad if you come back then why don't you PROVE this and see what happens.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:42 am