WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

5 posters

Abusing Powers

Caesa_Lepus

Abusing Powers Empty Abusing Powers

Post  Caesa_Lepus Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Today masktails muted me twice and kicked me once just because i was giving my opinion that earning ur own map should be at tiger instead of stingray. Yesterday she told me one of my builds were "fucked up" and that I should see her boyfriends builds instead because they are better.

Anyway giving your opinion is not against the rules and there for what she did was abuse of power.

This is why players shouldnt earn admin/mod commands just because they played a certain amount of time.
    masktails
    masktails

Abusing Powers Empty Re: Abusing Powers

Post  masktails Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

For one, i didnt say that Ethan's builds were better or that u should see them, and for two, Abuse, Really? mabye its just because u dont like me that much as a person, thats it. 凸(╥﹏╥)o pritty derped out is what i think, scorched by a greater fire res, mnd flooded with hate, one thing i dont like about some people, hate, its not a good thing, its not a bad thing, thats why its on my dislike list, like u r, listed on my list of most disliked things.
    "Congratulations! your the best Asshole iv ever met!"

cat NERO APPROVED.

i think iv painted a masive sign saying 'LIES' on u right now, i Can always tell a lie from tail on. just dont mess with the physics of words and lies, u end up with a ghostly manic, called masktails CW, "Im cmoin' to haunt ya'!"

~masktails
    Clerisa101

Post  Clerisa101 Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Shocked
    Caesa_Lepus

Post  Caesa_Lepus Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Liar is obviusly lying
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Post  daniel12913 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Not to get too involved in this but he/she is a bit right. On the other server I play on there are no: Play x amount of hours will get you x rank. Mdc should introduce Operator applications. Here is the format that they use (please don't accuse me of advertising, just want to show the format) http://acherongaming.com/forum/index.php?threads/freebuild-op-format.45/ . Current ops should make an app and mdc will say if he accepts the app or not on how the person answers the questions. Mdc can add some other questions if he wants. This is good because someone could play for 200 hours but might be a horrible op. Just a suggestion that I think can improve the ops (not that there is anything wrong with any now).
    rachel111198
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 am

Oh Lordy! I can't leave for one day without missing something! :/ wtf is goin on someone plz tell me.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:51 pm