WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

2 posters

Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum

daniel12913
    daniel12913

Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum Empty Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum

Post  daniel12913 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I just have a few suggestions for the forum and server, you don't have to agree or be butthurt about this,, these are just some suggestions. 1) We should have a chatbox on the forum like right above the forum sections that's always open so we can leave messages and talk to each other on the forum without posting on a thread. and 2) To avoid having problems with ops, there should be op applications instead of the Op rank requires x number of hours. There should be questions that ops+ can respond to decide if the person deserves to be op or not. Here is an example:

Name: Daniel (aka daniel12913 and Smunches)

How long have you been on the server?: Since the servers first day of existence, but I got banned and recently have gotten unbanned.

Past experiernce on being and op+ on another server(name and experience): I am a widow on MagicCraft. (currently offline but that might change Very Happy)

References (current op+ that supports you): Masktails, Rachel, Zink (Just examples Razz)

You see someone greifing, yet there are no ops available to you, and you are not op yet. What do you do?: I would warn the greifer twice, and if the person still greifs kick until an op may come (OR try and get an op on the chatbox, hinthint lol).

What makes you more deserving of this rank than others?: I am the highest rank on magic (besides samos and bosko), meaning i have more experience.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how will you help once you become Operator?: I will keep the server grief free and will be nice to the all users.

A op is pestering you, and you have the op rank as well. what do you do?: I would first ignore the op, if continued then ask them to stop, if continued then leave and eat of bowl of lucky charms Very Happy.

You are Op, someone complains that a user, (One whom you trust)is greifing. How do you handle this situation?: I would use /b command and see if this is true, if it is then I would have to follow the rules and give a insta-ban, if not then interrogate on why the user accused another player.

Two words that describe you: Mature and Humerous

Signed: Daniel

This was an example of what i would put, if this will be added then everyone exept owner and coowner should be demoted to stingray and make an application. Mdc, zink, and samos would then decide and post on the app if or if not the user should get dragonfly( dragonfly is the lowest rank to be able to ban/rank). So leave some comments if you do or do not agree to my suggestions. Thanks for reading!
    daniel12913
    daniel12913

Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum Empty Re: Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum

Post  daniel12913 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 pm

o.o Dang, right when i posted this i found that there was a chat, thancks for agrreing. Or I that was a coincedence, lol.
    rachel111198
    rachel111198

Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum Empty Re: Shoutbox (chatbox) and Op applications on the forum

Post  rachel111198 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

I was too lazy to read it all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:29 am