WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

4 posters

Ban and demote?

Killu680
    Killu680

Ban and demote? Empty Ban and demote?

Post  Killu680 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

WOW, you know what no comment. This is pathetic, I do SO MUCH for the community, and you go and ban me. I HELP SO MUCH,I STOP GRIEFERS, I'm SO dedicated to this server. I literally do the work for you, and you go and ban me and demote me? I spend hours each day trying to make this server the best it can be. Let's think of it this way, if I didn't ban all those people, what would this server be right now and how would it look? In addition, who else would have banned them and cared enough to fix everything on top of it. I'm quiting,Idc what you say,I'm not coming back. So, cya, moving to a server that appreciates my commitment and work, and overall respects me.
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Ban and demote? Empty ?

Post  mdc31997 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

The ban is only for 24h. When it says "*** placed brick" and "*** deleted brick, you don't ban the person who placed it. You only ban who deleted it. What made me tempban is when I saw you ban someone for placing 1 leaf. That is unacceptable. You banned over 150 people today. Banning is not a game. It is to be taken seriously, which you did not because you said we should see who could ban the most. You are temp demoted to stingray for 3 days, and you must spend 1 hour and 30 minutes on each of the 3 days for it to count, then I will make you venom until we regain our trust in you. Sorry for being mean, but you knew this was coming.
    Killu680
    Killu680

Ban and demote? Empty Mdc...

Post  Killu680 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm sorry but you know what I have 20 hours over god which requires 130, so NO I'm not staying on for 1 hour and 30 minutes. So, you know what I'm quiting, already found a server, that promoted me already and I just joined. So if want to keep on making lies and doing other things, well Idc. JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU CAN BE INFLUENCED ON THIS SERVER BY SOMEBODY ELSE. You knew the amount of bans before and you were fine with it, then Zink came along and started trouble which I saw coming. So, you know what this server needs to be mass griefed just for you to see actually how much I do. Nice how your reply only was one-sided btw with lies included such as "150 bans in a day", etc.

I never acted as this was a "who can ban the most game" or said Look I have more bans then you! People have complemented me and told me I was good at patrolling and protecting the server. Instead, you take it the opposite way. Btw, you put more than 5 bans in a day on another post, well A LOT of people have been banning today if you haven't noticed, not like you would and over 5 players. You unbanned someone that lied to you and griefed on the 2 raptors? Are you kidding me? In addition, you and Zink need to learn to not take your anger out on someone else. Knowing you, you probably will reset my info, so this is another reason why I'm not coming back.

Last edited by Killu680 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Ban and demote? Empty Re: Ban and demote?

Post  mdc31997 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Ban and demote? Untitl10
    P.S. I forgot to change my name back from "ImSuperFuckingHorny69. Lol lol!
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Ban and demote? Empty COME BACK

Post  mdc31997 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 pm

C'mon Killu. I would never change your info. Just come back already. I admit I NEED you. We NEED you. You help so much on this server. I admit that I overreacted and was mean to you. I am sincerely sorry, and hope you will come back. Copy and paste the thing-a-ma-bob below because the other thing-a-ma-bob wasnt working.
    https://imgur.com/VXDLva
    xKilla91
    xKilla91

Post  xKilla91 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 am

Killu680 wrote:People have complemented me and told me I was good at patrolling and protecting the server..

I did because you keep the griefers off the server also several others did and I admire you, you have taught me alot since I built my way up from raptor. It helps alot for the new people who have to build in raptor servers but I am kinda late on this but I am glad you are back Very Happy .
    jack1505legend

Ban and demote? Empty KILLU IS THE BOMB

Post  jack1505legend Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 am

Killu has already got everything back, and he does so much for this sver.

My opinion is that he should get co owner like zink, he puts in more effort than zink anyway
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Post  mdc31997 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm

I have trained Zink to run the server while I am away, and I have known him for a very long time. If Killu keeps up his good work, maybe he will be coowner.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content