WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

Misunderstandings

mdc31997
    mdc31997

Misunderstandings Empty Misunderstandings

Post  mdc31997 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 am

To start off with, premium ranks are optional. If you want to help the server while advancing through the ranks without waiting for hours, then you should use these. And the only way to get CoOwner commands is to buy the elite rank. You can still rank up without paying. You just skip the premium rank once you get the hours for the one after. Ex: you are tiger and you dont have enough hours for dragonfly. So instead of waiting for hours, you buy the Supporter premium rank and get dragonfly commands and stuff, along with your own map. Another ex: You are tiger and have the hours for dragonfly. You skip supporter and become dragonfly. Also, only me and zink are allowed to rank for the premium ranks.
    Next, zink was in the chat about saying we should setup a link to help him buy an Alienware computer. I said no. The money is NOT going to get him a computer. If you need proof, I can post my PayPal and Amazon Web Services monthly bills.
    Lastly, I changed the /wload, /env, etc. commands to CoOwner temporarily. We had too many people loading worlds, and when ops loaded worlds they would make them 512x512, 256x256, which are sizes only available to people who donated, and has been that way since the server started. Also, someone (who will be unnamed) went and wiped peoples worlds on "
    accident" There is an update coming for 800craft that will give me more control over the world commands, and then I will put it back to god.
    Wow I just realized how long this is. Anyhorny, all of this will be in the next newsletter along with another survey. afro

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:05 pm