WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

5 posters

I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server...

Caesa_Lepus

I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server... Empty I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server...

Post  Caesa_Lepus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

1. Minecraft maps should NOT carry any monetary value with them, as in you should not pay 8 U.S dollars to augment your map dimensions to those of which equal the dimensions of the community maps 5 U.S dollars for a medium sized map). You should be able to ask someone of a higher rank to create a map with the dimensions that you desire and not one that is 96x96 blocks without the fear of either you or the one who creates the map being banished from the server either temporarily or permanately.

2. I heard from my good chap, Lapua,that if you build in anyone elses map you will be bannished from the server. Therefore if you wish to assist anyone with their builds you'll be bannished, unless, of course, it's in a community map.

I made a gargantuan sized sculpture in my map (which, of course, is only 96x96) and I cannot have another map hence the fact that you're only allowed one map... This is a free server... Not someone anarchy where we have to pay the king just to have more space to build and/or have an extra map to build on....
    rachel111198
    rachel111198

I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server... Empty Re: I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server...

Post  rachel111198 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

welp heres the thing... mdc has to pay money every time
    Clerisa101

I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server... Empty Re: I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server...

Post  Clerisa101 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Lets make a ton of maps Twisted Evil lol jk Razz
    zinkdrboy
    zinkdrboy

I am most irate at a few of the rules enforced by the owner of this server... Empty Hmmmmmm so its a stareing contest Ey mate!

Post  zinkdrboy Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 am

IF ITS A STARRING CONTEST YOU WANT ITS A STAREING CONTEST YOU GET

Oy! wotcha looking at me like that Matey!
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Post  mdc31997 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 am

First of all, you can build in other peoples maps if they let you... You also can build in maps like dragonfly if you need more room... Maps do cost money to load. Running the server costs me a monthly fee. When you say that this is a 'free server', it is for you and most of the other people, but not for me. Every month I pay to run this. I enjoy minecraft which is the reason I am willing to pay for the server, but dont say that I'm 'greedy' or that 'this is some anarchy where we have to pay the king'. I'm not forcing you to do anything. Arko payed me which is why he is elite and has a 512x512 map. I lowered the prices if you didn't see. It was not my idea to have premium ranks. A group of other players (dragon, killu, etc) wanted a way to be CoOwner. Dragon said he would pay $30. Now he is mad about it. I really don't know what to do anymore. I need money to pay for the server, but everytime I try some way to get it, everyone gets mad at me for it. You can build in the op maps like dragonfly because they don't get wiped very often. I hope that you understand why I have to do this, and I'm sorry if it makes you mad. Crying or Very sad confused

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm