WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

2 posters

why did clerisa demote me?

FlameOfFaith_777
    FlameOfFaith_777

why did clerisa demote me? Empty why did clerisa demote me?

Post  FlameOfFaith_777 Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

I was on aideecraft she said me if i promote princebubble.. I told yes because they had the hours and then she demote me and said they didn't have any trust at all. that they were disrespectful how am to know this crap?? like really? i'm not ever on that much on minecraft you might catch me on a other server playing lava survial/ or battle other then that mainly on facebook posting video and chating with my friends and out hanging out. anyways hope to see ya soon. if i'm not ban for this No shalom/peace..
    Killu680
    Killu680

why did clerisa demote me? Empty Re: why did clerisa demote me?

Post  Killu680 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, you should always get advice on a promotion (Ask about recent or past occurrences with whatever player). In addition, and this is a big one, you should always ask the Demoter or Banner of a Player first, instead of just going ahead right away without the full story.
    FlameOfFaith_777
    FlameOfFaith_777

Post  FlameOfFaith_777 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm

you mean asked every user?? what you know some of the user don't even come on here. its funny how she demote me and said princebubble didn't have trust. I look at princebubble info and it didn't say anything about being ban or demoted. that was a good enough reason to promote plus hours. I believe at the time that she didn't asked for a promote she forgot about asking alot of people do that. that is really silly to demote me over one issue with another player.
    FlameOfFaith_777
    FlameOfFaith_777

Post  FlameOfFaith_777 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:15 pm

I hope she promote be back because that was non-sense sorry but that was just saying.
    FlameOfFaith_777
    FlameOfFaith_777

why did clerisa demote me? Empty Killu

Post  FlameOfFaith_777 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 pm

you are cool and everybody just don't know what you are saying dude.. You promote people all the time without asking around who earn hours+trust.. you can always check /info on player and check there background status. I check princebubble and at that time there was no demotion/ban on her/his user server.. Plus the server had hours like 80 hours to be a stingray.. now it seem that i been demote by pure for nothing clerisa told me i could asked for my rank back.. I was being funny with the timer. plus any mod know that you can used /timer on that server. plus even if they don't still clerisa said i could asked for that back..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm