WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

4 posters

no mdc this disscution is not finished

[Boss]Dragon

no mdc this disscution is not finished Empty no mdc this disscution is not finished

Post  [Boss]Dragon Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Mad no. i was so angry that i said i quit i came back on and there was fight and ever since i got god ive been woorking my butt of for coowner and now u give it to jack and clerisa and then u start treating me like a jerk u r the jerks people to treat me like this mdc31997 zinkdrboy clerisa101 samos jack1505legend and some others who i forgot u have been treating me like a cereal box and i deserve better than that now i might be young but that doesnt mean im more mutar than a 20 year old so if i dont get the the respect i deserve imquiting and thats final im on riht now and ill be on tonight at 8 thanks alot now this server doesnt know who i am Sad
    samos
    samos

no mdc this disscution is not finished Empty Re: no mdc this disscution is not finished

Post  samos Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm

It's things like this that annoy people, it's called attention seeking. If Mdc or Zink wanted you to be Coowner, don't you think that you would have gotten it by now? and you can't just suddenly come back and expect people to like you after what you did. I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just saying. And i don't think i ever treated you like a cereal box.. :L
    masktails
    masktails

no mdc this disscution is not finished Empty Re: no mdc this disscution is not finished

Post  masktails Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Suspect This is what i drew a circle in red around when I left before, this drama s*** has to just get out of the forum. Dragon, if you have complaints, don't QQ in public, Pm Mdc or Zink about it. everyone else, Doesn't need to know about YOU all the time. you have to understand that others matter as well as just you getting a rank on the server. big deal if you Didn't get CoOwner, you can just go on a different server and gain some other people's trust, because no one wants a drama queen, no one wants a diva, no one wants to have corrupt players. I just advise you do just deal with situations you have on your plate, and try to at least not make a big deal. hope you've realized something here.
    Killu680
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Wow, you lied about quitting before and now you admit it, nice co-ownership skills there dragon.

Second of all, putting down others for your own personal benefit and satisfaction, makes you less than god, and not even close to co-owner.

And your right, now you really showed your true colors and feelings, no comment.

Attention seeking much? That is what everyone who is quiting wants, especially you, and your probably going to say you officially quit, but then come back to have people feel sorry for you. Come on, I've seen enough of this to know that you're doing the same.

There really is no point.

And to Samos and Masktails - I agree 110%.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am