WonderCraft

Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WonderCraft

Login or register!

WonderCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

5 posters

woah woah woah

[Boss]Dragon

woah woah woah Empty woah woah woah

Post  [Boss]Dragon Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm

i never quit this server i just never had time to go on yes i havent been on but i didnt quit my computer has a virus cuse my sister and zink dragon clan is mine not urs but mine ive played on this server and been yelled at all the time every time im yelled at i cry in real life im 8 years old u crazy people and i deserve better than this
    Killu680
    Killu680

woah woah woah Empty ?

Post  Killu680 Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Clan is a clan. It really doesn't matter/contribute to the server except from bringing groups of people together, and causing clan fights, and baseball games, which aren't bad, but still...

On your virus, get a free anti-virus software, I recommend Norton for you, since you probably don't have one or not a good one...

"ive played on this server and been yelled at all the time every time im yelled at i cry in real life im 8 years old u crazy people and i deserve better than this" - Well, thought you said you were older in chat (just saying), and its just a game (no need to cry), yes the yelling might be tempting because of whatever you might have done but at the end of the day, it's really just a game.

The major lesson here is tell people your not going to be on (Ex. Me posting that I was going on vacation). And another thing, predict the future, what will happen if I don't go on in a while? Will people think I have quit? Etc., etc.

So, in conclusion don't tell us after the fact, because then it causes more problems like Zink owning the Dragon Clan at the moment,etc.
    masktails
    masktails

woah woah woah Empty I agree yet again.

Post  masktails Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 pm

I'v had Norton since I'v had my Pc, it's a great Virus Prevent'er, yet why is it a big deal that someone else owns your clan? to me personally i would be happy, because I hate to be a leader of things, but if your gonna make a big dealio over it, just take it to PrivateMessages. Wink
    zinkdrboy
    zinkdrboy

woah woah woah Empty Dragon...

Post  zinkdrboy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 pm

FBC informed me that u quit....
    [Boss]Dragon

woah woah woah Empty Re: woah woah woah

Post  [Boss]Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:51 pm

well i never did
    Killu680
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

FBC said last time he saw you was when you were throwing a fit and then quit... so...
    zinkdrboy
    zinkdrboy

woah woah woah Empty BOOM

Post  zinkdrboy Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 pm

See Dragon we have evdence
    mdc31997
    mdc31997

Post  mdc31997 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Now everyone knows what happened, so this topic is finished.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am