WonderCraft

Login or register!
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

Can't join. Need Help

Arkonis

Can't join. Need Help

Post  Arkonis on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 pm

I can't join any server since i have updated java.
    now i have this message:
    "Failed to connect, you failed to connect to the server. It's probably down"
    How can i get my old version of Java?
    impossible to join with Google Chrome, IE8 or Wom.
    (same message).
    I use Windows XP SP2.
    plz, help me, i want to build on my map ! (damn)
    Killu680

Re: Can't join. Need Help

Post  Killu680 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

First uninstall the new version of Java.
    Then, go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html
    From there you see the newest and top downloads around the top-right corner with a heading of "Software Downloads". In that box there are many kinds of Java ,but Java SE is what you need.
    The newest is Java SE 7u5, so if you want the old one you need Java SE 6 Update 33.
    Now click it "Java SE 6 Update 33" in the Newest Downloads section. A new page should come up with Java SE Downloads. Scroll down a little bit in the Java Platform, Standard Edition section. You should now see Java SE 6 Update 33. Now your probably wondering at this point:"What type of Java SE Do I Need?"There are two types of Java SE. You must have a copy of the JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system to run Java applications and applets. To develop Java applications and applets, you need the JDK (Java Development Kit), which includes the JRE.

So, get the Java JRE because you just want to run Java applications and applets. Then click the download button. Another new page will come up. On it you will have to accept the License agreement, then choose your Product / File Description, and download and install from there. In addition, there will also be the file size too, and I'm saying this just to make sure your on the right track and that you have enough space on your computer.

Here's the link to the page you should be on to download and install the old version(what I was just talking about above): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre6-downloads-1637595.html

Another alternative is to reinstall the new version, because maybe it didn't install correctly. Also, try Firefox too, if you don't have that already, download it.(Its another popular web browser.)

It should work, hope it does! If it turns out it doesn't, or if you need more help, just ask.
    Arkonis

Post  Arkonis on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:23 am

It's work ! Thx for your help !
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No problem at all, glad to help, and your welcome! By the way, if you have any problems in the future just ask.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Happy Face Spam- XD
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 pm

nice spam and im haing a problem now cuz if i try to go on the server it says "failed to connect. server must be down" im like BUT THERES PPL ON IT! exact same thing -.-
    ill try ur thing
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Well, did you update java?
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 pm

still in process of it i had updated then i couldnt go in wondercraft
    zinkdrboy

Otay now that me n killu are pals we can all get on wonder

Post  zinkdrboy on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:27 pm

YAY!
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:30 pm

mean -.- lawl
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Same problem, same fix, and same outcome! Glad it worked for you Rachel! Very Happy
    rachel111198

Post  rachel111198 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm

im glad too but ur worring me killu. just sayin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:23 pm