WonderCraft

Login or register!
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

F*CK THE TROLLERS AND GRIEFERS!

Killu680

F*CK THE TROLLERS AND GRIEFERS!

Post  Killu680 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Now, this mother f**king video, oh, do I have some things to say. This makes me look like an absolute DUMBA$$! How the f**k did I not see the other grief in the map!? And how the hell wasn't I smart enough to see what were behind these raptors computer screens?!? Wow, and if I'm a firefly, how the hell could I rank? I remember this bullsh*t, Platy and me were working in the Moose world in his office, then these fools come. Well you know what, they made me look like the fool! So much, it makes me look like an amateur! I remember all of that, then they had enough of their fun when the camera went off because they got banned! Well, I learned my friggin lesson, so don't be all nice and sh*t, because you don't know if their f**king lying!

In addition, I joined the server on May 11th and they posted the video on May 16th...

But, even though this really pisses me off, I learned my lesson greatly, hope you view this and it teaches you to avoid this in the future so then you don't have to learn your lesson like I did. And if I could take this back, I would and have banned them right away... but sadly I can't.

Last edited by Killu680 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    masktails

Re: F*CK THE TROLLERS AND GRIEFERS!

Post  masktails on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Sons of bitches.

coleychedd75

Post  coleychedd75 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 pm

I remember this. Holy sh*t I was stupid. But it wasn't your fault killu. I was the only one who could do something and i didn't. Embarassed but mdc undid it all so i guess it really doesn't matter anymore Neutral
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 pm

No, it was, because I was reviewing their builds... but yeah the past is the past and nobody can change that...

And to Mask, that was my reaction, but first a facepalm then one eye open peaking out through my hands at my computer screen because I didn't want to know what dumb thing I was going to do or say next...
    Killu680

Post  Killu680 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94&t=2m12s

"Plain Hurt" "Baby, that don't phase me"
    "Any bitchass think I lost my step cause of what happened, cause of what happened to my knee and such, well he in for surprise, OR YOU PAY FOR SURPRISE!!!" - Terry Tate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:41 pm