WonderCraft

Login or register!
WonderCraft

WonderCraft is a Minecraft server, that just may be the best one ever!

[Please Vote!] Poll on whether or not to Post the Guide, More details in description!

Poll

Pros or Cons, You choose.

[ 5 ]
    71% [71%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Killu680

[Please Vote!] Poll on whether or not to Post the Guide, More details in description!

Post  Killu680 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

[Please Vote!] Poll on whether or not to Post the Guide, Please no cheating (We want a community vote with mutiple views, not one sided.)Reason why I'm taking a poll: There are Pros and Cons to a Guide.
    daniel12913

Re: [Please Vote!] Poll on whether or not to Post the Guide, More details in description!

Post  daniel12913 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 pm

What guide...
    Killu680

Re: [Please Vote!] Poll on whether or not to Post the Guide, More details in description!

Post  Killu680 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm

The one that I originally posted with the title of "First Ever, etc. etc." title... not Jack's.
    Killu680

Thoughts after posting...

Post  Killu680 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am

Now, I actually regret posting this poll. If you don't want to follow this guide, that's your choice. We could be looking at a better future and development, but if you are not the least two sided to look at the bright side and my thinking, then I can't change that.
    If you do then that is the better choice. I can't make you do it. It's only if you want to. You decide what your going to do, not me. So, I will start the guide, not depending on the poll results.

But, in the end when your looking for the rules, and tips, and tutorials, and more about life, and every other option has not worked, you'll eventually find this. You will...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 pm